These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.thepharmacbd.com (our site).
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Who we are. We are The PharmaCBD Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11672982 and our registered office is C/O Blick Rothenberg Limited, 1st Floor, 7-10 Chandos Street, London W1G 9DQ United Kingdom. Our registered VAT number is 334819782.
You can contact us by:
- Writing to us at The PharmaCBD Limited, C/O Blick Rothenberg Limited, 1st Floor, 7-10 Chandos Street, London W1G 9DQ United Kingdom;
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT APPLY TO YOU
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 20th January 2020.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will not give you any prior notification of such changes.
ACCESSING OUR SITE FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UK
We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in locations other than the UK.
Although we accept orders from and deliver orders to areas outside of the UK, we make no warranties that our products can be legally imported or used in the country of delivery destination. Our products are within legal parameters are set out in UK legislation. It is your responsibility to ensure, when ordering our products, that they are complaint with any import or other laws in the country of delivery.
You must over the age of 18 to order our products and you must read and comply with all and any instructions and product warnings on the product.
We are not making any claims that our vaping equipment will cure any addition to nicotine.
We are not a pharmaceutical company and do not provide medical products. Our products should not be used as a medicine or a replacement for medicines and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Some of our products may be hazardous to health and are intend for adult users only. Our products are not meant for the use by children and should be kept out of reach of children. It is your responsibly to seek medical advice before using any of our products. Our products are not suitable for those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, have allergies, or have any heart condition or high blood pressure. If you are suffering from any of these, or have any other recurring health problems or are on any medication, you should seek medical before using our products.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
None of the information on our site (including, but not limited to, ideas, suggestions, feedback, testimonials) is intended to be a diagnosis or construed as medical advice or recommended treatment.
Whenever you consider making a change to your diet or nutrition you should seek medical advice, and should always seek medical advice if you are suffering from any medical condition before using our products.
ACCESS TO OUR SITE
Access to our site is free of charge.
It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access our site.
Certain parts of our site may require an account in order to use them.
You may not create an account if you are under the age of 18.
When creating an account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that your account is kept up-to-date.
We recommend that you choose a strong password for your account, for example, using a combination of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. You must not share your account with anyone else. If you believe your account is being used without your permission, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your account.
You must not use anyone else’s account without the express permission of the User to whom the account belongs.
If you wish to delete your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request. Once an account has been deleted, We will remove your information from our systems (save as set out in our Data Retention Policy) and will remove your user content from our site (where applicable). Deleting your account will also remove access to any areas of our site requiring an account for access and will also forfeit any reward points credited to the account.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will not give you notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND USE OF OUR SITE
With the exception of user content, all content included on our site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights in that content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by us. All content, including user content, is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
Except where stated below, you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use content (including user content) from our site unless given express written permission to do so by us or the relevant user.
- Access, view, and use our site in any web browser (including, but not limited to, in-app web browsers);
- Download our site (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print one copy of any pages from our site;
- Download extracts from pages on our site;
- Save pages from our site for later and/or offline viewing.
The owner and author of any content (including user content) must always be acknowledged when re-using that content.
You may not use any content (including user content) printed, saved, or downloaded from our site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from us (or our licensors, or the relevant user, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing, and use of our site for general purposes whether by business users or consumers.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site (user content), including bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us at email@example.com.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information as set out in our privacy and cookies policy.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy below.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy below.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
We may feature third party advertising on our site.
You agree that you will not attempt to remove or hide any third party advertising using HTML/CSS or by any other method.
We are not responsible for any third party advertising on our site. Each third party advertiser is responsible for the content of their own third party advertising. We will not be responsible for any third party advertising on our site including, but not limited to, any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy below.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use above;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our site;
- Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is not permitted.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The content standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, in our absolute discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the content standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
BREACH OF THIS POLICY
When we consider that a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Issue of legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Take further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
All the actions you make and information you post on our site remain your responsibility. Therefore, you agree to indemnify, defend, release, and hold us, and our partners, licensors, affiliates, contractors, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, harmless, from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with:
- 1. any negligent acts, omissions or wilful misconduct by you;
- 2. your access to and use of the service;
- 3. the uploading or submission of Content to the service by you;
- 4. any breach of these terms by you; and/or
- 5. your violation of any law or of any rights of any third party.
We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against us without your prior consent. If we ask, you will co-operate fully and reasonably as required by us in the defence of any relevant claim.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
The terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.